This week's challenge at Blog This is 5 gifts I would want for my next birthday. I decided to be highly superficial about this, and if The Boy sees this I think he will be running as fast as he can, otherwise I may just send him broke....
1) Pink Sapphire. I received a pink sapphire and diamond ring for my 21st that everyone in my family contributed too. At the end of last year the sapphire disappeared in The Dump (I knew that place had bad energy). And after searching everywhere for it, including going through all the crap in the vacuum cleaner, it never showed up. So I would love a replacement stone so I can wear my ring again.
2) A new car. My current car is very old, and damaged and needs to be replaced sooner rather than later (I'm fortunate it has lasted this long). The Boy suggested I would look good in a mini Cooper S, and I think I agree with him - as long as he is paying ;)
3) A brand new 100% latex king size bed complete with luxury Egyptian cotton sheets. Pure bliss, there is nothing better in the world than a perfect night's sleep, and a latex bed can give that to me.
4) A publishing contract, ideally now so I could get some money to stop working and finish the 2kg mess once and for all.
5) Financial freedom, so if I don't get any of the above I can just go and buy them anyway, and of course so I could stop working and actually do something meaningful with my life. Like volunteer work and joining the CWA.Images: Flickr, One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six


6 comments:
I like your ideas :) The ring you got for your 21st sounds just beautiful.
I might have to think of what I'd like.... hrmmm...
PS - I wanna join CWA too!!
Good luck with your wish list :)
How tragic that you lost the sapphire! I hope you get a new one sometime soon.
i have a ring like that except i bought mine myself and im sure it would have been quite small in comparison to yours. i dont wear it that much as its gold. i need to add some gold pandora charms for this reason. hope you get your replacement xx
I hadn't heard of pink sapphires - they look beautiful. All the best with your publishing contract!
Oh your list is very clever! I so wish I'd put financial freedom on my list - gosh darn it! xo
Post a Comment