Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frustrating

Trying to make some changes to my blog, been wanting to do the 3 column thing for ages now (because I don't like all the blank space on the left) , and I am just struggling to get it working the way I would like, so please bear with me. I really should not have bothered to attempt this at work because it is taking a lot longer than I would like but if I can't get it right by the weekend then back to the old template. If anyone knows anything about how I can change the margins so the 3 columns have a little space between them that would be great, otherwise I will continue to bang my head against the keyboard ;)

4 comments:

Chantel said...

When you work it out can you please let me know! I have wanted that for awhile too. I made the 3 colums but it looks so squished.

Goodluck with it mate!

Unknown said...

It looks good to me matey???
What did you need to do?

Anonymous said...

Looks good now - I guess you figured it out?

Kristy said...

Looks great how it is, but if you do want to change the space between columns you'll need to change the padding in the source code. If you do this be careful in the total size of the page, you will probably need to change the wrapper size. It can be quite fiddly depending on what you want. If it was me, I'd leave it, it looks great :)