My name is Elissa. As of this date I am 26 years old turning 27 this year. Up until now I feel that my life has turned out the way it has with very little thought. I have so many dreams and I always have had them and I have just been waiting around for "perfect conditions" to get started on them. But that is never going to happen, so I may as well start now.
I suffer from depression and anxiety and I have had enough with it, I want to no longer be a sufferer as it holds me back from really living my life. There are so many opportunities and lots of fun things that I miss out on because I am afraid. I'm going to begin living my life - now.
What are my dreams?
1) To be managing the above better so that I am more free to live and enjoy life and to be setting myself up to no longer suffer in the next couple of years so I can do whatever I want without fear. Don't really feel like going into this now, maybe another time.
2) To reach a healthy weight and be a size 10. In order to do this I need to loose between 20 - 30kg. Just aiming for 20kg before the end of October at the moment. I want to be at least a 12 when it is time for me to go wedding dress shopping. Not only that but I want to be healthy and fit, and want to walk into any clothing shop knowing that I can fit into anything. I want to wear nice bright colours and not hide myself in black all the time. I want to look in the mirror and feel good about what I see and feel confident when I am out. I have been overweight for at least 8 years now, it is time to just get it over with and loose the weight!
3) To be debt free and become financially independent. I really dislike pay day and as soon as the money comes into the account the first thing that happens is I pay off some of my debt. The debt that is going to take years and years to pay off. I have had enough of it and want it GONE. And I want to have it gone within two years. Once gone I want to build my wealth, and buy a house and go on holidays and go on a shopping spree and spoil those close to me. I want to never have to worry about money again.
4) To be published. Over two years ago I wrote a book. I have the manuscript sitting at home. I have had enough, all I need to do it edit the work and then I can send it off to an agent and get published. I have always wanted to be published, I finally wrote the book, now I just need to edit. I need to just get it over with and stop making excuses and just do it then sent it off and see what happens.
5) To get married and have a dream wedding. I have met the man of my dreams (The Boy) almost 5 months ago now. I know he is the one and I love him. We want to get married and have a nice beautiful wedding and be able to buy a house and all those kinds of things. I want to look good for the wedding and not have to worry about the cost and I want us to have a solid base for building our lives together.
There are more dreams, but these are the biggies that I am going to be working on this year. I am going to begin emerging.
The blog is closing
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment