Last night after a busy day at work I came home, opened the door and this sign above greeted me. Next to the sign was The Boy with a very big smile on his face. I ran up to him and gave him a nice big hug. This was exactly what I needed. I looked at the schedule and smiled. The Boy had everything covered, even fitting in time for me to watch the only show I do watch on tv (and yes we are aware of the typo, apparently I came home too quickly and he was rushing).So last night I had the most relaxing night I have ever had. I think the massage went for almost an hour, and it was so nice, we just talked about everything while love songs played in the background. For a while now it seems that whenever we spend time together we are always pushed for time, but last night time didn't exist. We just relaxed and really enjoyed ourselves.
Afterwards we went to bed and I had the most amazing nights sleep. I woke up this morning feeling very rested and very relaxed and my body felt good too. He really got into my back and made it feel so much better, he is always thinking of me and I love that.
Below are two pics just to show you the effort that he went to. I'm still learning how to take great photos, and was just playing around with the different settings on the camera but you get the idea. And yes it is a hot pink sofa. I bought it a few years ago, it was comfortable and pink, my brother even spent a night on it and told me that it was more comfortable than his bed. In the foreground are two velvet green chairs, they were my grandparents and I love them, they are big and very retro. The coffee table and the entertainment unit are both made by The Boy (he is so talented). Above the entertainment unit is The Boy's Samurai Sword collection (I think it must be a guy thing) and below is his guitar. Sometimes he picks it up and serenades me. I really do have the most wonderful man.
Thank you my "Jono" I love you.



1 comment:
How lovely - wish my hubby would do that for me!
Post a Comment