Nose won't stop, throat is beginning to swell, my chest is burning and I keep coughing and it hurts my entire body. I think my glands are starting to becoming tender. This cannot be happening, I cannot get sick, not now, not after everything!
The tight-arses that I work for only give us the bare minimum of 5 sick days a year (even though most people with "normal" bosses get 10) and I used them all up when I came off the meds. I cannot remember the last time I was sick, it was a while ago now, so I am probably due to get sick, but now is really, really not a good time! Can you come back later? Like in a few weeks, I have news to reveal on Tuesday if all goes to plan!
It also doesn't help when FMIL rings up last night to speak to us and informs us both that she is very sick and going to the Dr in the morning because she might have Swine Flu! I hugged and kissed this woman on the cheek 48 hours ago! I wonder if it is too late to start eating oranges....
I think my body temperature is increasing, where is The Boy when I need him to snap me out of unhelpful thinking and back to reality.


2 comments:
Hope it isn't too serious. Rest up :)
It's actually against the law to get only 5 days sick leave a year if you're a full time employee. Got to love workplaces that make up their own rules!
Hope you're feeling better soon mate x
Post a Comment