I am so glad it is Friday! I am feeling really good today and looking forward to a great weekend. I have lost all negativity that I had earlier. I don't know how (or why) but I have had a lot of clarity in the last couple of days. I wasn't even looking for it, but I will reveal all next week once I have done a few things towards it.The Boy is disappearing tonight and tomorrow, and I am normally really sad about this, but to be honest I am looking forward to it. We had our nice romantic weekend last weekend and have been inseparable ever since, and, frankly, I've had enough, I need some "Lissy time" and I'm going to finally get it. His mum is sick and in hospital, so he is going to see her after work. His work is halfway to their place so there is no point coming back to get me. He'll stay the night and return on Saturday (night time, hopefully). If she is really bad I'll be catching the train up to Newcastle, otherwise.....
I will be having lots and lots of me time! Firstly up I will be hanging out with mum tonight (and my brother if he feels like socialising) before having an early night in bed all by myself (ie I can actually move and won't wake up at 2am finding myself on the edge of the bed and tapping someone on the shoulder saying "Little room please baby"). Then I plan to get up nice and early and go for a lovely morning walk taking in the sunshine and listening to what I want on my ipod before dressing myself up to go down and queue at the RTA (must remember to take a book with me).
After that I will pop down to the best and cheapest florist North of The Bridge and buy some flowers for my grandmother. She has invited me over for afternoon tea. I have not seen her since my birthday (in May), so I am looking forward to that. We have an interesting relationship. She has told me she will be baking something, which is what she does best, even in her 80's. However, before the fun, I want to get some spring cleaning done. Next up is the Kitchen and if I can win the never ending battle with procrastination I want to do the spare room and deal with the 1m pile of paperwork smothering my desk.
Then finally once I return home I plan to do my hair and give myself a facial and plonk myself on the pink couch with some chocolate watching girly movies until The Boy comes home. Pure Bliss!
Image: Flickr


2 comments:
Sounds like you have a fantastic weekend planned - mine suddenly seems so boring in comparison now.
Hope you got to enjoy your Lissy Time! Sounds like a great weekend to me! And hope the boys mum is ok too :)
Post a Comment