I am sitting here, going through seek applying for jobs and looking for new ones. Literally I am just about to send off an app and my phone rings. It is private number and it is a recruiter who found my details on a database from over a year ago and was wondering if I am still available for work. She has an office in Newcastle and after I told her I was moving (potentially) she said that if I send her an updated CV she would be happy to send my details on and "take if from there". Do you think I have an answer to my big question yet?
The blog is closing
6 months ago


3 comments:
Oohhh that is a sign :D - good luck!
Always pay attention to the signs! You never really know how they will turn out, but it it's as obvious a lead as this, I'd say follow it up.
And good luck!!
Sounds like it :)
Post a Comment