Why do I call my FH in the mornings and after about 5 minutes begin to nag. Why do I blame him for everything that annoys me. Was it really his fault that the flour had weevils in it this morning? He has a one hour trip to work in the mornings, early, and I am up and decide to keep him company on the travel while I have breakfast and get ready for work. Sometimes we laugh and act stupid and other times, like today, we get cranky with each other. Actually, I get cranky and then he gets defensive.
I used to think that I was a morning person, but now I am not so sure. I do seem to get cranky at him when something doesn't go according to plan. But that is life, as he so often reminds me. I was just reflecting today on this mornings conversation and I felt bad. I sent him an sms telling him I was sorry. Let's look at the facts here. This man loves me and wants to marry me and spend his life with me. He is so good to me and treats me like a princess. He doesn't deserve my crankiness. Just because things aren't done the "Elissa Way" doesn't mean it isn't right. I really need to let go of that thinking that if it isn't done the way I want, then I have to redo it. Besides the guy doesn't know, he is just trying his best and it is about time I sucked it up and put more effort into showing how much I love him.
Baby, I love you so much, and I am really sorry and I am going to try very hard not to get cranky at you and to not react so much to every little thing that happens. I miss you babe and I am really looking forward to seeing you after work
Love you. xoxo
The blog is closing
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment