Well yesterday I was stressing about the reception venue. I really had nothing to worry about as the PERFECT PLACE HAS BEEN FOUND!! It has EVERYTHING we want, it is exclusive, private, outdoors and allows us to do whatever we want and set everything up according to how we want it, there are no minimum numbers, no hidden rules and no restrictions on the way the day has to run. They do request however that they only cater for daytime functions, which is what we wanted!! I won't be running into any other brides, I am really happy, when I showed The Boy last night he told me that it looked familiar, and he knows it is the right place. I have to agree with him.However, I am keeping it all top secret right now. Until the engagement is official, I am not going to reveal anything. Besides we have not paid the deposit yet, but as soon as it is paid, I will reveal details. As it turns out the perfect location for us was staring at us right in the face, as we look back now, we can see just how symbolic the locations is, how it fits in with us, our past, present and future.
I know this is a little bit of an random post, but I just wanted to say how excited I am that we found a place, I am bursting to reveal all the details, but not until everything is official.
Now that the venue is out of the way I think we can relax a little bit. I tried to get the official proposal date out of The Boy last night, but he wouldn't budge. He said he had the date set, and nothing was going to change that. He has already spoken to the jeweller to get the deadline for when I need to make final selection of the centre stone. Oh really - this was news to me. Still haven't book in yet so I am thinking it could be May now instead of April (I did manage to narrow is down to those two months). I asked him last night what would happen if I was sick, he really should tell me so I can ensure I am healthy that day, but alas, it failed. His secret will only be revealed when it should be. In the end I want the surprise anyway, I think it is more romantic that way, don't you?


No comments:
Post a Comment