Sunday, March 1, 2009

Someone's Getting Skinny!

Is that someone Elissa? Yes!! Last night The Boy lovingly took me out to dinner. I didn't know what to wear, on a whim I decided to try on my skinny jeans. To my delight they actually fit, in fact I think they fit better than they did the first time I wore them!! I was soooo happy!! I put on my heels and strutted out to The Boy to show him. He was loving my look and wanted me to pose so he could take some pictures. Looking at these picture I can see that I am slimming down and toning up very nicely. I have weigh in tomorrow and if I gain it is only because I am toning and building muscle and not for any other reason.

It was just the boost that I needed as I am approaching the end of week 3 and starting to doubt that it is working. Clearly it is. I am going to get The Boy to help me take my measurements tonight so I can also begin to track that aspect of the weight loss. I am really happy with my progress and proud of what I have achieved so far. I am definitely on track to achieve my goals in the timeframe that I want. Next stop is 5% loss and with that comes a deluxe pedicure. Mmmmm pedicure.....

2 comments: